• 27.04.2024, 19:25
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Playground Settings working or not?

Donnerstag, 30. April 2020, 01:43

I setup a Virtual Software Sensor in the Playground using a 30 time average to limit some of the constant temp movements, but I am not sure if it is working. I do not see the name I created anywhere outside of Playground.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »leapfrog« (30. April 2020, 01:44)

Donnerstag, 30. April 2020, 07:22

A few mor details please and attach a few screenshots.

RE: Playground Settings working or not?

Freitag, 1. Mai 2020, 04:23

I setup a Virtual Software Sensor in the Playground using a 30 time average to limit some of the constant temp movements, but I am not sure if it is working. I do not see the name I created anywhere outside of Playground.
screenshots are always fine. but why do you think its not working?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »nob0dy« (1. Mai 2020, 04:28)

Sonntag, 3. Mai 2020, 01:16

Here are screenshots. I do not think it is working because temps found in the controller are more like the ones found on the front end of the formula. Also,
is there a way to disable temp sensors not in use so they dont show up on Overview pages?
»leapfrog« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • play temp.png
  • Play.png

Sonntag, 3. Mai 2020, 01:42

A screenshot showing the list of sources available would be useful. sample: datasource.jpg

If you wish to remove a temperature, or any item, displayed on an overview page:
1. access the overview page
2. click the lock icon so it is unlocked (you can edit)
3. right click on the item you want to remove, and select 'remove' from the pop-up menu

Sonntag, 3. Mai 2020, 05:09

My thought was the formula would help with constant temp sensor changes which starts and stops fans. They are quiet when running but not so much starting. I am waiting for more sensors to be sent but for now I just
have two physical sensors the other are software. Thank You.
»leapfrog« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • aqua1.png

Sonntag, 3. Mai 2020, 15:20

Once you have made your Virtual Software Sensor (virtual_software_sensor.jpg)
You need to import it into a Software Sensor under the aquaero > Sensors tab (import_software_sensor.jpg)
Then it will list in your Controller Sources list (controller_list.jpg)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (3. Mai 2020, 16:27)

Sonntag, 3. Mai 2020, 22:35

InfoSeeker Thank you Very Much. That is working perfect. I was missing the last step. Looking at your images sent how does your Ambient/ Coolant Delta factor into a controller? It

is 5 degrees, so guessing the coolant is 5 deg above ambient. Does that help separate fans and radiator speeds. I am just learning the whole water coolant and Aquasuite process and
I am loving it and want to do more, but finding info is tough if I dont know what to look for or what all I can do with system.