• 03.05.2024, 03:53
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

[SOLVED] Aquasuite X 1.7 not recognizes farbwerks 360 on AMD

Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2020, 23:47

I have recently purchased a farbwerk 360 led controller, but when I wanted to install aquasuite it says there is no USB device detected.

I also have a vision display and that was detected and works flawlessly. So the wiring is fine.

When I check the device manager I can see the farbwerk 360 at the usb devices. What is even more weird that I have tried it on two other computers I have an old intel system and there it was worked as it should and get recognized without any issues.

But when I tried to use it on other 2 amd systems it was not recognized by the aquasuite software. On one of the 2 amd systems even has a fresh windows install where aquasuite was the first and only thing that I have installed with no luck.

Does anybody has any idea what could cause this and how could I solve it?
I am using windows 10
The tested not working system specs:

X470 asus prime motherboard
ryzen 2600 cpu
AB350 asrock motherboard
ryzen 3400G cpu

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Easy01« (9. Mai 2020, 17:42)

Samstag, 9. Mai 2020, 17:39

I have figured out a workaround.

I have exported the Registry files that belongs to the 0c70 ID from my Intel system where the farbwerks 360 was recognized properly.

and re-registered them on the systems that couldn't recognize the farbwerk 360. System restart (Important!)
And now it works like a charm on both of the AMD systems where it was not detected before.