• 27.04.2024, 10:16
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Can the d5 next pump control pwm fans independent of aquasuite software or os?

Freitag, 28. August 2020, 16:08

Looking to simplify setup with an external radiator and 6 fans. If I have the d5 next pump, can it control the fan speeds based on water temperature without having to be connected to the main pc via usb for the aquasuite, ie preset profiles?
Alternatively if I can first connect it up and set profiles, then disconnect the usd, will the profiles operate independently from then on in controlling the fan speeds based on water temp?

Freitag, 28. August 2020, 18:06

Alternatively if I can first connect it up and set profiles, then disconnect the usd, will the profiles operate independently from then on in controlling the fan speeds based on water temp?
Yes this works, if you use the water temperature sensor that is integrated in the D5 Next.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hufeisen« (28. August 2020, 18:08)

Samstag, 29. August 2020, 08:14

Cheers and thanks!
So as long as I set up the profile initially, then I can disconnect the usb and the profile remains saved onto the d5 unit

Samstag, 29. August 2020, 12:26

Yes. Again, if you plan to rely on water temperature, you have to use D5 NEXT's built-in water temp sensor only. Other system sensors would not be available since you're planning to disconnect pump from system.