• 26.04.2024, 14:09
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaduct 360XT Self Configurable?

Samstag, 26. Januar 2008, 12:19

Greetings to all.

I've got a quick question about the controller in the Aquaduct 360XT (Mark II I guess- whatever is the latest).

Is the unit self-configurable, or do you absolutely require the software running on the PC over USB, for the Aquaduct to operate properly?

I've read that the unit inside the Aquaduct is a Aquaero controller- or some variant. The Aquaero has a fairly thick manual and you can seemingly configure most of it's operation via the LCD panel (without using the USB connection).

So, is the Aquaero inside the Aquaduct a TRUE Aquaero controller- can I configure most of the aspects of the Aquaduct's operation from it's front LCD panel, or do I absolutely require the software to be running on my PC?

The guys who reviewed the unit in english over at Virtual-hideout.net seemed to mention that it was heavily reliant on software and would overheat without it. I don't know if they knew what they were talking about, or if that's true, and the Aquaduct isn't configurable unless you install the software.

Cheerio.
-SC

Re: Aquaduct 360XT Self Configurable?

Samstag, 26. Januar 2008, 13:45

You can do all settings via the 3 plugs on the aquaero. the software is easyer to use but it works.

Samstag, 26. Januar 2008, 23:02

Okay, that's what I wanted to know.

I just wanted to make sure that it was a real Aquaero sitting in there, not some slimmed version.

Thanks again.
-SC

Sonntag, 27. Januar 2008, 13:09

Its quite a bit different because u can use one fan header inside the pc. Functionwise its not different to the normal version.