• 26.04.2024, 12:51
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

OCTO fan controller, Unable to update firmware

Donnerstag, 5. November 2020, 23:27

I got an OCTO fan controller for PWM 2 days ago. And when I installed it on my PC and turned it on, the fan was running at full speed. After installing the Aquasuite software and restarting windows, the fan stopped.
I found that the Aquasuite software was requesting a firmware update, so I pressed "Update Firmware Now". But it stopped at 1% and did not proceed.
Current status:
the fan is still stopped and the board's status LED is flashing quickly.
4Pin power supply cable and 8 PWM fan cable and 1 thermocouple cable and USB cable ware conected.

How can I reset this LED?
How can I update firmware?
How can I use it normaly?

Please let me know if there is any information I'm missing.
Thank you in advance.

Tomocico
»tomocico« hat folgende Datei angehängt:

Freitag, 6. November 2020, 07:20

Connect the octo device without an USB HUB, disconnect all other USB devices. try the firmware update again.

Samstag, 7. November 2020, 17:58

I connected just the mouse, keyboard and OCTO to my PC and it successfully updated the firmware. Thank you very much.