• 27.04.2024, 14:34
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

High Flow NEXT no flow rate

Montag, 7. Dezember 2020, 22:47

Hello,

I received my High Flow NEXT flow meter a couple of months ago after a long wait. I got it all installed into my new setup and got everything working perfectly except for the flow rate.

I tried a couple of different things including adding a second D5 into my loop. Visually the flow rate looked good and i couldn't see any issues. thought it might be down to the fact my loop had a fair amount of 90 degree fittings that could be causing the flow rate to be low even though the flow looked visually ok.

I have since disassembled the entire loop, redone all the hard tubing to eliminate all the 90 degree fittings, however i still cannot get a flow rate reading. I have the High Flow NEXT attached via aquabus and USB, it shows up all ok in Aquasuite and gives readings for water temp, quality and conductivity however just 0.0l on flow rate.

I've got my High Flow D5 set to 100%. Scratching my head a little trying to figure out why it wont return a flow rate. This is my first experience incorporating a flow meter into my loop and unfortunately I'm unable to get any reading from it. When i had the loop disasembled i checked the High Flow NEXT and it looked like everything internally was ok and spun freely.

Unsure how to proceed next as it appears it might be faulty?

Dienstag, 8. Dezember 2020, 13:48

The rotor in the sensor must be able to turn easily.
Remove the sensor and check that the rotor is running smoothly.
Otherwise contact the support by mail.