• 27.04.2024, 09:57
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Trying to install aquasuite with 6 devices simultaneously only applies license for one device

Dienstag, 8. Dezember 2020, 11:12

I have the following devices all connected at the same time when I first tried running the aquasuite setup which I believe completely screwed me over on the licenses, as I am only licensed now for up to aquasuite 2017 but everything else I read said it should have been more than that....

-Aquaero 5 XT
-Aquaero 6 Pro
-Poweradjust 3
-Poweradjust 3
-MPS Flow 400
-MPS Flow 400

Looks like it contacted the update server & registered all my devices at once, but only gave me one license upgrade to 2017 for one of the aquaero's... I've tried disconnecting & running the setup with each device individually connected one at a time & it never shows anything newer than licensed for 2017. Seems like the kind of thing you might want to warn people about before convincing them to move to a new licensing system - had I known ahead of time this would happen I would have only had one device at a time connected & then ran the setup with each device so it would correctly apply the license upgrades instead of lumping and using all the serials together but then just giving license for one of the devices. :cursing:
»zvonkorp« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • license.PNG
Caselabs STH10 Magnum, twin pedestals
Ryzen 2700
RTX 3080ti
aquacomputer Aquaero 5 Pro - firmware 2104
aquacomputer Aquaero 6 Pro - firmware 2104
aquacomputer MPS400- x2 - firmware 1012
aquacomputer Poweradjust 3- x2 - firmware 1010
aquacomputer farbwerk bluetooth
Koolance PMP-500 x2
aquasuite X.68

Windows 8.1 Pro

Dienstag, 8. Dezember 2020, 11:31

You have old devices. This is the lastest free version for you.

https://licensing.aquacomputer.de/shop/aquasuite
Otherwise contact the support with a invoice from your devices and all serial numbers from your devices.