• 27.04.2024, 20:13
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Multiple fan curves to a single fan is possible in aquasuite?

Samstag, 26. Dezember 2020, 02:48

I just bought a octo and farbwerk 360 to improve my system.
The RGBpx is simple put gorgeous

But on the fan control i came from Argus Monitor, and from everything that i had on Argus the only thing that i miss is the multiple fan curves for GPU, CPU and Water to control 1 fan

I tried to play with the playground part of it to make the fan behave a little bit like Argus keeping the fan a little bit faster on the water is above 32c

Is that a way or playground math to make it possible to have Multiple curves to a single fan.

This all because i use 3 radiators with 9 fan on a splitter.

is you guys know a better way please help me out

Annex is what i did to keep the water below 32c when idle
»tadaschi« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • sensor.png

Samstag, 26. Dezember 2020, 21:00

If you want to regulate fan RPM according to the coolant temperature, just use coolant temperature as the source for your controller curve. No need to involve the CPU or GPU temperatures at all.

Samstag, 26. Dezember 2020, 23:46

Good evening infoSeeker

i do know how to use the coolant to a source sensor
but if i use the the highest between gpu and cpu i get a reaction much faster from the fans, this way i keep the coolant in a stable temperature.
i do agree that use the coolant temp work, but take to long to control the spikes on system benchmarks and gaming that the rest of the system is way to high and the coolant still 33C to 35C

but the way i setup is working for now. looking forward to see that simple function added to this amazing software