• 28.04.2024, 18:12
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dual Loop D5 connection instructions

Sonntag, 3. Januar 2021, 13:56

Good afternoon.
I am doing my first watercooling setup and have decided on a dual loop.

I've got dual D5 pump/res combo's but am at an absolute loss on how to get it all connected.
So, to start with, it comes with a LED ring which has an 'IN' and OUT' 4 pin connector.
On the actual D5, their is a USB (5 pin), BUS (4 pin), FAN and Sata connector.

Right now, I'm just setting up the case, I've not actually got the coolant or set up any tubes, but I would like to get all the LED stuff tested, but I honestly do not know where to start.
Firstly, do I need the pump to be connected to the sata to power the whole thing? If so, It says not to power the pump without coolant, so I have no way of testing it yet.
Secondly, I have two controllers in my PC, so both USB ports on the motherboard are occupied.

I've read and re-read the instruction booklet, but in my uneducated opinion, it seems really bad.

One thing I've found is I could buy this adapter: https://www.aquatuning.co.uk/cables/argb…nection?c=23278
Which would then make some of the wires fit into my razer controller, so maybe that is a solution, but really, any guidance would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Montag, 4. Januar 2021, 09:29

You didn't mention the products you have but if its D5 next, it has to be connected to power in order to work and you can't run it without coolant. You could just make a simple loop with hose going from out to in.

Secondly, the usb has to be also connected so you have to free up a USB connnection.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Kuminauha« (4. Januar 2021, 09:33)

Montag, 4. Januar 2021, 10:23

You can't use a duel D5 to run 2 separate loops, the Duel D5 is designed to give redundancy and higher flow for restrictive loops using 1 pump head with 2 pumps. You would need separate pump heads to use each pump on separate loops.

You could try a Hubby7 for extra USB, I use 1 myself.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Bartdude« (4. Januar 2021, 10:46)

"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"