• 25.06.2024, 05:46
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Trying to fix problems with my loop

Donnerstag, 18. März 2021, 03:54

Dear members,
Can you damage D5 PWM pump by connecting it to Aquabus High of Aquaero 5 LT for control signal?
Alphacool VPP755 died after three days, I wasn't able to adjust speed of the pump in the Aquasuite as expected,

but the pump worked. I have ordered a new pump and just trying to confirm that this was the problem.
I know that Aquabus is for communication with Aquabus devices but I saw somewhere an information that you

can connect a pump there, so I thought that if you have more of them, you need to use PowerAdjust.
Kindest regards

Light_Eater

Donnerstag, 18. März 2021, 06:07

For a PWM D5 you need to connect it to fan channel 4 on an Aquaero 5 to be able to control it via PWM signal. Poweradjust only has 3 pin fan channels which are not PWM.
"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

Donnerstag, 18. März 2021, 10:40

Thank you for the information @Bartdude, much appreciated.
I have made a mistake by ordering Aquaero 5 LT, should go with 6 considering how many PWM fans and pump I was going to use.
I bought Splitty9 splitter, connected it into Fan4 connector and I am controlling 4 fans on main radiator with the signal from Fan4.
I don't think I can connect there pump as well and send it a different signal, in my naivety I thought I will be able to connect 9 PWM
devices there and control all of them as pleased, but it not seams to be how it works.
I am using Msi 570x Unify motherboard, it has a PWM connector for the pump, I should connect it there in the first place, but I have
seen some info that let me belive that it is alright to connect a pump to Aquabus port. A new pump is coming,
so I will be able to correct my mistake.
Thank you @Bartdude, have a nice day bro.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Light_Eater« (18. März 2021, 10:52)

Donnerstag, 18. März 2021, 11:04

Damn, can you not change your order and get the Aquaero 6 LT instead? If not you could add a Quadro that has 4 PWM fan headers and would allow you to connect all 9 fans on one header leaving 3 free, assuming of course they do not exceed the max amperage :)
"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

Donnerstag, 18. März 2021, 12:15

Dear Bartdude,

Thank you for info about the Quadro, I need to look into that option a bit more, but it seems to be a possible solution. I can connect it to the Aquaero and should be able to control all 4 PWM connections independently.As to return of 5 LT, I have opened the box and use it for a few days, not sure if I should ask for it. It was my mistake at the end. I am really glad that there is some way around and I still can have most of this device.

Thank you Bro