• 26.04.2024, 20:55
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Fluctuating RPM's

Sonntag, 3. Februar 2008, 19:48

Hey guys, I've reading the forum for about a week now and it has helped me out allot but I don't remember seeing any posts on this topic before. I just bought the Aquastream XT Ultra and have it running with a Asus Maximus Extreme. I need to know why the RPM's fluctuate from 1448-21\2200. Is this normal? I also have the flashing red light ,but can't get AquaEro in the states as the only distributer has sold out. Could the firmware update that fixes this be why the RPM's fluctuate?

Re: Fluctuating RPM's

Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2008, 05:41

Are the guys at AC on vacation this week, or is this a user supported forum? I know that the pump is supposed to set frequency automatically, but this thing was released with a half-baked firmware, so you just don't know if it's working right?

Re: Fluctuating RPM's

Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2008, 11:54

The Red flashing light is normal. It indicates that the pump is workin. Or is it flashing more than once a second?
About the fluctuating Rpms that could be normal.

Why dont you just connect the pump via Usb and then look up what the aquasuite gives you?