• 28.04.2024, 04:49
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aquasuite x help

Freitag, 21. Mai 2021, 14:43

Hello everyone.

I spent a very very long time looking for a good rgb software, I tried corsair, razer etc and non of them really had the features and HARDWARE I was looking for. Then I found aqua computer faberwork360, I love it! But I am having a few issues. Beyond the fact that argb connectors are garbage that wont stay on (hot glue is my friend), I can't seem to individually select leds, I was hoping I could break out leds into different sections sense it seems I can create multiple led channels.

Is there a way to individually set LEDs or break them out? Some how, one light strip and all my fans ended up on the same channel. Also is there any sort of manual in english for aquasuite x or a how to use guide. Like there is something called multi assign but I have no idea what it does.

Thank you,

Woodsmen

Remayz

Freitag, 21. Mai 2021, 17:02

in the RGBpx tab, you can drag one effect to apply on any length of the 90 LEDs from that channel. you can add more effects and place them on another set of LEDs from the same channel.
So if you have like two strips of 20 LEDs in series,and a fan with 10 LEDs after the strips, you can create one effect spanning from led 1 to 20, one spanning from 21 to 40, and one effect from 41 to 50 on the same channel ; and the effects are completely independent from each other.

Freitag, 21. Mai 2021, 18:07

There is an English User and Installation manual for the Farbwerk360. Google is your friend. I just typed "Aquacomputer Farbwerk360 Manual" into Google and the very top link took me right to the download of the English PDF file. I tried to attach the PDF file but got an error saying the file is too large. It's 1.189MB and the upload file size limit is 1.05MB.

Here is the link to the download.

Farbwerk360 English Manual

You can absolutely control individual LEDs. Aquasuite has a very nice selection of RGB patterns, most of which can be completely customized. I switched from Corsair iCue and am never going back, especially considering that Corsair has decided to drop support for a bunch of their own products, including the 2 H110-i AIO coolers I own.