• 28.04.2024, 09:01
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

[solved] D5 NEXT: RGBpx output not functionnal

Montag, 5. Juli 2021, 01:29

Hello
brand new installation.
I've planned to use 3x30 LED strip from AC with the D5 Next controller, and the LED strip from the ULTITUBE with the VISION RGBpx of the GPU.
But I can't get the RGBpx from the D5 working:
  • I've tested all led strip one by one on the VISION RGBpx of the GPU: everything is working
  • I've tested all led strip one by one on the D5 Next: nothing works
  • I've tested 2 RGBpx cables to link the output of the D5 to the LED strip: both don't work on the D5 Next but both are working on the VISION RGBpx of the GPU
  • the RGB for the pump itsekf is working well.
  • In Aquasuite, I've trying turning on/off several times the lighting for the D5 NEXT, I've tried using different light effect, I've tried using the effect on only led...

So clearly I'm at the point where that's a software issue or a hardware issue from the D5 NEXT.
the versions I'm using are the latest freshly updated: D5 1019, Aquasuite X40
I don't what else to do here, than contacting the support. So you're basically my last hope before engaging the official support

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Flop Ysh« (5. Juli 2021, 14:35)

Montag, 5. Juli 2021, 06:50

Check the following setting in the Aquasuite:

D5 Next -> System -> Aquabus

Make sure that "RGBx LED" is selected.

The same connector is shared between the aquabus and RGBx LED. So if that setting is set incorrectly, RGB won't work.
Intel 12900K - Asus Maximus z690 Formula - 2x16 GB G.Skill DDR5 6000/36 - NVidia RTX 4090 FE
Acer Predator x27 - Thermaltake Core P5 - Corsair HX850i
-> Bilder und weitere Details <-

Montag, 5. Juli 2021, 10:26

That was it!
Thank you very much! I didn't think about that detail at all.
Have a good day!

Montag, 5. Juli 2021, 10:44

PS: maybe the software could display a warning at the top of the RGBpx Section or disable the Strip channel until the connector is actually set to handle RBBpx