• 05.05.2024, 07:18
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

AMBIENTpx Stopped Working

Freitag, 9. Juli 2021, 13:48

So I just got AMBIENTpx setup on the backside of my monitor this past weekend. I have the LED strips linked to a Farbwerk 360 unit that I also located on the back of the monitor. Initially I plugged it all in and fired it up and it worked great during gaming and watching movies, however since yesterday's bootup I haven't been able to get AMBIENTpx to function for me.

Sometimes when I start the PC AMBIENTpx will work for all of maybe 5 seconds then the LEDs switch to a dim white light and stay that way. Other times the dim white is all I get with no signs of life from AMBIENTpx.

When I try any other mode besides AMBIENTpx I am able to successfully use and control my LED strips. I'm really failing to understand why AMBIENTpx stopped working, it's like my video data cannot be analyzed (yes I did check the box in aquasuit for analyze video data).

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »TBear086« (9. Juli 2021, 13:49)

Samstag, 10. Juli 2021, 16:16

So I solved my problem:
The issue was that AquaComputerServiceHelper.exe was not running, I have no idea how that happened but it's fixed now and my AMBIENTpx is back up and running!

Mittwoch, 14. Juli 2021, 17:29

Yes it is
I have encountered a similar situation
But it happens when the service is started
I restarted the system and it returned to normal :)