• 10.06.2024, 05:54
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Farbwerk 360 Transparent Transition

Donnerstag, 15. Juli 2021, 17:50

Good afternoon all,

I have recently purchase a Farbwerk 360 and am trying to set up a complex effect (which I won't bore you with the details of). The crux of my issue is that when transitioning from colour 1 to colour 2, its a nice, smooth transition. Same as 2 to 3. But when I transition from colour 3 to a transparent state (to reveal another effect underneath), its not at all smooth, it just sort of ends the sweep.

Long story short, transition to transparent is not smooth, but transition from transparent to colour is fine.

Is this a known issue? Is this considered an issue? Is there a known work around?

Thanks.

RE: Farbwerk 360 Transparent Transition

Donnerstag, 15. Juli 2021, 23:43

Good afternoon all,

I have recently purchase a Farbwerk 360 and am trying to set up a complex effect (which I won't bore you with the details of). The crux of my issue is that when transitioning from colour 1 to colour 2, its a nice, smooth transition. Same as 2 to 3. But when I transition from colour 3 to a transparent state (to reveal another effect underneath), its not at all smooth, it just sort of ends the sweep.

Long story short, transition to transparent is not smooth, but transition from transparent to colour is fine.

Is this a known issue? Is this considered an issue? Is there a known work around?

Thanks.

This is interesting. I did not know you could transition from a color to a transparent state. May I ask which preset you are using while trying to do this?

RE: RE: Farbwerk 360 Transparent Transition

Freitag, 16. Juli 2021, 09:33

This is interesting. I did not know you could transition from a color to a transparent state. May I ask which preset you are using while trying to do this?

Almost all effects can do that, but only on the Farbwerk 360 (not on any on the other devices that allow to connect RGBpx stripes). Just use any effect that allows to define a background color and set that to a transparency level. That allows you to stack effects on top of each other, which I use a lot.
Intel 12900K - Asus Maximus z690 Formula - 2x16 GB G.Skill DDR5 6000/36 - NVidia RTX 4090 FE
Acer Predator x27 - Thermaltake Core P5 - Corsair HX850i
-> Bilder und weitere Details <-