• 07.06.2024, 15:46
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Build Question, clarification. 24 x .5A fans, 2 D5's, and a pile of sensors.

Dienstag, 24. August 2021, 00:19

Good afternoon,

I'm putting together a build that's fairly complicated and want to make sure that I have everything planned correctly before I get too far ahead of myself.

I have an Aquareo 6 PRO which is going to be responsible for 24 BeQuiet Silent Wing 3 High Speed fans (.5A draw maximum). It is also going to be responsible for two Singularity Protium Pumps (D5's). I have the Aquacomputer high flow sensor, as well as a few other in line temp sensors and a handful or air temp sensors.

From what I gather, each of the channels on the PRO is only good up to 2.5A, so five fans AT MOST. Therefore, I believe that I should run two channels from the PRO to a QUADRO each. From the QUADRO I'll run the fans into SPLITTY9's.

I have three radiators split into banks of 8 fans a piece. Each channel on the QUADRO can handle 2.5A, I believe (30W / 12V). Does that mean that I should split the radiator's into three four fan banks, thus 3 SPLITTY9's a piece? That'd be 12 fans total per QUADRO split into three channels.That leaves one channel a piece for each pump. The four channels coming from the Aquaero PRO 6 would be one QUADRO to 12 fans, one QUADRO to 12 fans, one Singularity D5 pump, and one Singularity D5 pump into the last one.

Does this make sense? Are my numbers right? I don't want to fry any components, but would like to be as efficient as possible.

Can I run both pumps from a single PRO output? That'd give me space for a third QUADRO, allowing me to split the three radiators into individual chains. The granularity of control would switch from individual pumps to individual radiator banks.

Where should I connect the sensors? All to the back of the PRO?

Is there a more effective way to do this? A cheaper way? A better way?

Any advice you folks feel like sharing will be greatly appreciated. These are poweful tools, but they do not seem to handle fools easily.

Thank you in advance for any assistance provided.

Dienstag, 24. August 2021, 03:57

You cannot drive a quadro's fan ports from an aquaero's fan ports.
It is possible to slave a quadro to an aquaero, but only up to 2.

If you have an aquaero, you could use 1 PWM port to control both pumps, and hang a splitty9 active on each of the other 3 PWM ports.
The splitty9 active has a separate power input for the fan's 12V, and can handle 4.5 amps total (8 x 0.5 = 4 amp draw).
This way you could drive 8 fans (both sides of a radiator) from each aquaero PWM port.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (24. August 2021, 04:00)