• 27.04.2024, 11:38
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

GMT +13

Freitag, 5. November 2021, 11:47

I have had an Aquaero 6 XT for a number of years, love it...
I keep the firmware and Aquasuite up to date (Firmware 2104, Aquasuite X.47).

I live in New Zealand where during daylight savings time we go to GMT +13.
The problem is, I can't get the time on the LCD display to show GMT +13 no matter what I do (it's always an hour slow, limited to GMT +12).

Ticking "use daylight savings time" in Aquasuite doesn't seem to do anything and I can't set the timezone in aquasuite to 13 (it clamps to 12).
I can manually change the time on the device via the LCD, but it seems to re-sync the next time aquasuite starts (typically after a reboot).

Is there anything else I can do?

Freitag, 5. November 2021, 15:14

I believe you may be able to spoof DST by setting the time zone to GMT -11 during DST, though I do not know if the date will be correct.

It appears the DST setting may not function as intended
  • DST on, synchronized, displayed device time is correct for DST (dst_on_set.jpg)
  • DST on, aquaero screenshot display refreshed, does not reflect DST on (dst_on_disp.jpg)
  • DST off, synchronized, displayed device time does not reflect DST off (dst_off_set.jpg)
  • DST off, aquaero screenshot display refreshed, correct for DST off (dst_off_disp.jpg)

Edit: I checked the aquaero on my backup computer which has X.44, and the DST setting performed the same as the X.47 version on the main computer.
The 'device time' is correct (not sure if device is the computer or the aquaero)
The DST setting on or off has no visible impact on the aquaero display

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (5. November 2021, 17:40)

Samstag, 6. November 2021, 13:29

I believe you may be able to spoof DST by setting the time zone to GMT -11 during DST, though I do not know if the date will be correct.

It appears the DST setting may not function as intended
  • DST on, synchronized, displayed device time is correct for DST ([attach]8885[/attach])
  • DST on, aquaero screenshot display refreshed, does not reflect DST on ([attach]8886[/attach])
  • DST off, synchronized, displayed device time does not reflect DST off ([attach]8887[/attach])
  • DST off, aquaero screenshot display refreshed, correct for DST off ([attach]8888[/attach])

Edit: I checked the aquaero on my backup computer which has X.44, and the DST setting performed the same as the X.47 version on the main computer.
The 'device time' is correct (not sure if device is the computer or the aquaero)
The DST setting on or off has no visible impact on the aquaero display

Thanks for double checking/confirming.

Good idea about using GMT -11.
The date is a day behind (i tried setting it forward on the device, but it re-syncs like the time does when aquasuite starts).
...but that's not so important.

I don't really look
at the date on the LCD, but I do glance at it to check the time from
across the room on occasion.