• 27.05.2024, 23:26
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Next flow sensor miscalibration

Sonntag, 19. Dezember 2021, 23:16

Hi!
I have both D5 NEXT and NEXT flow sensor. The problem is that I cannot control the pump by the flow. Flow sensor gives strange, too high values through the cable (up to 1600 lph when it shows via its own sensor 100 lph (software sensor from flow meter)).

Pls look at the photo:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »KrzysztofGW« (19. Dezember 2021, 23:22)

Montag, 20. Dezember 2021, 07:04

For the high flow NEXT also high flow NEXT should be selected as sensor type, not Digimesa.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Dienstag, 21. Dezember 2021, 13:28

The high flow NEXT cannnot be chosen - I have the latest firmwares and software. There are: high flow (the oldest one), two Dimensa and virtual calibrated flow.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »KrzysztofGW« (21. Dezember 2021, 13:30)

Dienstag, 21. Dezember 2021, 13:38

On closer inspection, your screenshot seems to show the Virtual Sensor, you can see that you have a selection box for the sensor type, just take a Soft. Sensor and specify the high flow NEXT as data source.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.

Dienstag, 21. Dezember 2021, 14:25

Please describe in detail what you have wired and what you have set in the pump and sensor.

Make screenshots of the settings and upload them here.
Do not cut out the screenshots! Just upload the complete window.

Dienstag, 21. Dezember 2021, 22:43

Where can I find option to choose Soft. sensor?
I have connected high flow NEXT with signal to fan header od D5 NEXT and it shows too high values and I cannot find any other options to choose.
On closer inspection, your screenshot seems to show the Virtual Sensor, you can see that you have a selection box for the sensor type, just take a Soft. Sensor and specify the high flow NEXT as data source.

Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2021, 06:23

What happens if you choose "Flow" for the sensor instead of "Flow_signal", do you then get the Flow Next in the drop down box? Only reason I ask is that shows the same flow rate as indicated in your pic.
"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2021, 07:16

You have to select High flow 53068, and in the sensor the same as output signal. Otherwise you get wrong values.
You have to configure the output signal in the flow sensor.
1. Configure you output Signal on your flow sensor
2. Configure the flow sensor input signal on your pump

Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2021, 07:24

The D5 NEXT has 8 software sensors, as Bartdude says your "flow" is the soft. Sensor 1, if you look at it the high flow NEXT will be entered as the source.

Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2021, 07:33

The D5 NEXT has 8 software sensors, as Bartdude says your "flow" is the soft. Sensor 1, if you look at it the high flow NEXT will be entered as the source.
Flow signal is the changed name and the external flow sensor signal on the fan port.

Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2021, 09:10

What happens if you choose "Flow" for the sensor instead of "Flow_signal", do you then get the Flow Next in the drop down box? Only reason I ask is that shows the same flow rate as indicated in your pic.
I cannot chose input for D5's control by flow. It is controlled by wired signal and I cannot adjust it.
You have to select High flow 53068, and in the sensor the same as output signal. Otherwise you get wrong values.
You have to configure the output signal in the flow sensor.
1. Configure you output Signal on your flow sensor
2. Configure the flow sensor input signal on your pump
High flow 53068 shows output as high as 1500 lph (when it is like 100 lph). I do not see possibility to configure output. I can change the sensor type in input config of the pump. The chosen one shows the lowes values.

Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2021, 09:12

Flow signal is the changed name and the external flow sensor signal on the fan port.
Yes, the Flow_signal is an analogue signal on the pomp; the Flow is software sensor from the high flow NEXT and I cannot choose it for steering the D5 by flow.

Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2021, 09:41

Yes, the Flow_signal is an analogue signal on the pomp;
this make no sense

Flow is software sensor from the high flow NEXT and I cannot choose it for steering the D5 by flow.
this is correct, you cant use a software sensor for control the flow

Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2021, 09:43

High flow 53068 shows output as high as 1500 lph (when it is like 100 lph).
you have to configure this in the high flow next sensor!

Mittwoch, 22. Dezember 2021, 22:41

you have to configure this in the high flow next sensor!

Pls show me where :)

Donnerstag, 23. Dezember 2021, 07:16

The important is missing, the alarm tab - with the signal output configuration for the high flow next sensor

Freitag, 24. Dezember 2021, 09:36

That was it! Thanks!
I did not take into account settings under "disable signal output during alarm"