• 27.04.2024, 23:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquastream XT Ultra

Montag, 25. Februar 2008, 12:31

Hi Guys

Just got my Aquastream XT Ultra and I am having a problem with the frequency setting.
If I set the Aquastream to "Automatic frequency settings", it spends about 5 minutes trying to find its optimal frequency before settling at about 80Hz. at which it vibrates a lot and is very loud. After a bit of trial and error I found its best setting (for noise) seems to be 58Hz. My questions are:

1. Is this normal?
2. Can I damage the pump by manually setting the frequency?

Ive updated the Firmware to 1009 which made no difference

Thanks for any Help in Advance

Re: Aquastream XT Ultra

Montag, 25. Februar 2008, 13:24

1) don't know, i have no Aquastream ;)
2) no, usually not. not with your "normal" Firmware. AC has a Freeware-version without limitations and with that you can (physically) damage the pump if you set the frequency too high. so don't worry.
Gute work-live-balance ist, wenn man von seinem Privatleben erschöpfter ist als von der Arbeit.

Montag, 25. Februar 2008, 16:11

You can set the frequency manually to 58heart no problem at all.

Montag, 25. Februar 2008, 17:58

Another question is why does the pump run so badly with Automatic Frequency Settings?

Dienstag, 26. Februar 2008, 12:37

Real Aw? No one can tell you the real reason. Even Ac is sometimes struggeling.

Dienstag, 26. Februar 2008, 19:32

You can setup any frequency, it will never damage the pump.

The pump is running most silent at 58-61 Hz. You can easily find this out if you have a look at the Current Graph in the Software. The pump will take the lowest current in this range so it runs in the smoothest way.