• 07.06.2024, 04:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Ambientpx and Music analysis no longer work with RBGpx

Dienstag, 1. Februar 2022, 00:44

I have an Octo. Until recently, everything was working fine. I can still get all the RGB functions to work on both channels, including sensor based changes, but music and video analysis do not work. They both appear to be working in Aquasuite, with monitors showing and spectrum analysis happening, but that is somehow not getting communicated to the Octo.
I've tried resetting the Octo to factory settings, and tried uninstalling and reinstalling Aquasuite, both with no change.
Only info I could find is here: AMBIENTpx Stopped Working
But my helper service is running and can access the network.

Aquasuite X.47
Octo firmware: 1017
Thanks in advance for any advice!

Mittwoch, 2. Februar 2022, 00:23

The Octo manual says the following. Have you checked all of this? Have you recently changed any graphics settings?

The AMBIENTpx effect requires Microsoft Windows operating system version 8.1 or newer.
Screen content preventing analysis by DRM or similar methods cannot be analyzed.
Multi monitor setups must be configured using standard procedures of the operating system. Special features of the graphics card driver like “NVIDIA Surround” or “AMD Eyefinity” must be disabled.
AMBIENTpx is not available while “NVIDIA G-Sync” is active.

Freitag, 4. Februar 2022, 19:28

no ambientpx and gsync eh? dangit, i was looking into switching from NZXT HUE2 to ambinetpx until i read that :|
any chance this will change?

Samstag, 5. Februar 2022, 05:41

I have no idea. If you present a compelling case to the devs, they may decide to look into it. I have never messed with audio or ambient effects so I don't really know much about well they work or their limitations. I think Signal RGB is very strong in the ambient effects area. You could look into that platform.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Speedy-VI« (6. Februar 2022, 17:38)

Sonntag, 6. Februar 2022, 16:08

The Octo manual says the following. Have you checked all of this? Have you recently changed any graphics settings?

The AMBIENTpx effect requires Microsoft Windows operating system version 8.1 or newer.
Screen content preventing analysis by DRM or similar methods cannot be analyzed.
Multi monitor setups must be configured using standard procedures of the operating system. Special features of the graphics card driver like “NVIDIA Surround” or “AMD Eyefinity” must be disabled.
AMBIENTpx is not available while “NVIDIA G-Sync” is active.
Yes, I have tried basic troubleshooting. Turning any G-Sync settings on and off has no effect. And none of those settings about Ambientpx would have any effect on the sound analysis, unless I'm mistaken.

Dienstag, 8. Februar 2022, 22:03

I don't think that changing G-Sync or some other video setting would affect the audio analysis. Maybe an AQS dev will chime in here and clarify. I hope you get it working.

Freitag, 11. Februar 2022, 17:11

Looks like the X.49 update and Octo firmware update to 1018 have fixed it.