• 15.06.2024, 23:08
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

ULTITUBE D5 200 PRO LEAKSHIELD + Aquaero 5 LT

Dienstag, 8. Februar 2022, 14:40

Hello.

First of all sorry for my bad english... :S

I own an :

- aquaero 5LT (it works well! ;) )
- temparature sensor

- aquaero flow sensor
I have just purchased an "ULTITUBE D5 200 PRO LEAKSHIELD". My question is simple :How to connect this kit to the aquaero? I have to connect the D5 "next" pump, the leakshield or both? if so with which cable?
I would like to connect only one USB cable on my PC because i'm usibng a "waterbox" ;)

Thank you in advance!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »calagan57« (8. Februar 2022, 14:56)

Dienstag, 8. Februar 2022, 17:10

It is not possible to connect both to the Aquaero, the LEAKSHIELD requires a USB connection.
The D5 NEXT can be connected to the Aquaero via Aquabus, but then it cannot be completely addressed via the Aquasuite.
I would recommend a USB hub, such as the Hubby 7, then you only need one USB cable to the computer and still all devices are fully usable.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Donnerstag, 10. Februar 2022, 09:25

Hello!

Thank you for your answer! and thank you for the hub I did not know! :thumbsup:

Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2022, 22:47

It is not possible to connect both to the Aquaero, the LEAKSHIELD requires a USB connection.
The D5 NEXT can be connected to the Aquaero via Aquabus, but then it cannot be completely addressed via the Aquasuite.
I would recommend a USB hub, such as the Hubby 7, then you only need one USB cable to the computer and still all devices are fully usable.
what do you mean by it would not be completely addressed via the aquasuite ???
(i want to replace my aquastream XT with this one and i have an aquaero 5 pro)
what are the limitations (except that you cannot use it's port for rgbpx control) ?

thanks

Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2022, 06:52

The Aquabus is very narrow-band and can therefore only transmit sensor values and the control data for the pump and fan, this applies to all devices that are connected via Aquabus without using the USB port. Furthermore, a firmware update is only possible via USB.
In short, an Aquabus connection is only worthwhile if you do not work with Windows, as long as you use Windows and the Aquasuite USB is the right way.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder