• 25.05.2024, 14:57
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Ability to Rotate case to remove air with a Ultitube D5 Next with Leakshield

Sonntag, 27. März 2022, 22:09

Hi folks. I picked up a set of Ultitube D5 Next with Leakshields for a new system I am building. Its a Thermaltake 20 HT. The case is a big unique in that the GPU is vertical. Not really a big deal but the issue is that I'm planning on putting an EK GPU block on my 3090 FE. The in / out ports for the liquid is at the base of the GPU. Which means when the water is filled for the first time it will get trapped at the top of the block. I suspect the only way I can remove it is
1. gradually lay the system on its back.
2. Rotate it to the side to move the air into the rad.
3. Rotate it to the other side to move the air out of the rad into the lower half of the loop and let gravity and pressure take its course.

This is a lot of contorting and I wanted to know if Ultitube D5 Next with Leakshield can be placed in a lateral position like this? I thought I read in the manual that you can mount the res in a lateral position but I wanted to confirm before I move forward with buying a GPU waterblock. Any advice / insight you have would be appreciated.

[img]https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1RZORTfop-1rVQ7SqtD7TuGLU_czKdckL[/img]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »KellicTiger« (27. März 2022, 22:11)

Dienstag, 29. März 2022, 09:38

Deaeration mode on the Leakshield .