• 10.05.2024, 09:59
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Small technical issue - usb not detected

Dienstag, 29. März 2022, 09:52

Morning guys ,

i happen to get the USB not detected error for my D5 Next and Leakshield and not sure how can i solve it properly , what are the known issues please ?

I've had the update machine time error before getting this type of error , i've updated date and time from the BIOS but now i came across the detection error for some reason , they're hooked to my Silverstone remote control hub .

Dienstag, 29. März 2022, 15:32

My first check would be to bypass the Silverstone USB hub, and connect the D5 &/or leakshield directly to a USB port on the mobo.

Mittwoch, 30. März 2022, 14:59

It's working , can i have it connected on the same usb one above each other as i need to have the remote control board plugged as well .

Also , i've installed the latest update for Xsuite or whatever , which is released this month , if anything new releases and i update it will void my licence right ?

Mittwoch, 30. März 2022, 18:20

Zitat

can i have it connected on the same usb one above each other as i need to have the remote control board plugged as well
Yes, both 5-pin connectors from the 2 aquacomputer devices may be plugged into a single motherboard USB 2.0 connector.

Zitat

i've installed the latest update for Xsuite or whatever , which is released this month , if anything new releases and i update it will void my licence right?
Your license will never be voided. The license is tied to aquacomputer gear. You can see when your license expires on the aquasuite>Updates tab.
Your license (no cost updates) are good to the date farthest-out in the list. For me that is 2022.10.05. (license.jpg)
If you want to update after expiration (aquasuite &/or firmware), you will need to purchase another 1 year term.

Licensing is discussed HERE.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (30. März 2022, 18:34)

Donnerstag, 31. März 2022, 01:03

Understood , now tell me : which way does the leakshield steps go . Do i run deaeration with the system on or off ? Is target temperature mode wise to use or should i stick with power preset if i have good temps and i don't want the pump to be loud . I've ran the pump at both 100% power preset and 50% and there's not big difference , it's my first WC build so i'm not aware of most of the scientific stuff i'd say . My system is a non OC'ed 5950X and Red devil 6800 cooled by an Alphacool ST30 with Phantek's T30's .

Donnerstag, 31. März 2022, 05:07

If i want Fabwerk strips , is this totally required in order for RGB Fusion software to control everything ?

aqua computer Adapter für RGBpx-Komponenten an 3-Pin RGB Anschluss (5VDG, 5V)

Donnerstag, 31. März 2022, 05:59

I am not ignoring you, but you are asking questions I am not competent to answer. Hopefully someone who is will reply.