• 28.04.2024, 04:07
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

after firmware update pump stuck at 2000rpm

Dienstag, 5. April 2022, 02:16

I just updated the firmware in my aquasuite software and my pump now only runs at 2000rpm, I have the d5next the highflow next and the aquashield

Dienstag, 5. April 2022, 02:43

Just had a similar issue on my D5 Next pumps after the firmware update to 1022. Going to the system section under the pumps on Aquasuite it said they were being controlled by aquabus. Well my aquabus port on my pumps is being used for RGBpx. On that screen changing it from RGBpx to the bus address option got the pumps running again, was then able to change it back to RGBpx and it's fine now.

Dienstag, 5. April 2022, 08:20

The buxfix relese for the D5 next fix is online now.

Dienstag, 5. April 2022, 10:13

thanks that fixed it

Dienstag, 5. April 2022, 18:22

Just joined looking for this answer, thanks!

Will update firmware tonight.