• 23.05.2024, 17:39
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

RobinXe

HELP: I Installed the latest Aquasuite update, and I'm stuck in 'maintenance mode'

Mittwoch, 13. Juli 2022, 22:22

I eagerly clicked the Update Now button when Aquasuite offered me an update this evening and, after installing and restarting, I get a system tray alert that the Aquasuite Service in is Maintenance Mode.

I cannot, however, seem to open the Aquasuite application to do anything to address this. Double-clicking the desktop shortcut simply causes the Aquasuite X splash to appear, and the alert to reappear, with no sign of the Aquasuite window.

Am I missing something, or is the new update b0rked?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »RobinXe« (13. Juli 2022, 22:23)

Freitag, 15. Juli 2022, 02:58

Have you tried "Run as Administrator" to open it?

RobinXe

Freitag, 15. Juli 2022, 19:42

Yes, my AS shortcut is 'run as administrator' by default.

I eventually sorted the issue by uninstalling/reinstalling Aquasuite. Hopefully someone else can discern a fix that does not require such measures, but if anyone else is in the same boat, that worked for me.

Samstag, 16. Juli 2022, 17:28

Strange. Maintenance mode was added in X.43 so its a fairly new feature in the Playground. Sebastian posted that Maintenance mode disables all Playground modules, I think to prevent notifications or shutdown alarms from occurring during an update.
I updated to X.54 and then X.55 with no issues. I have an Octo and 2 Farbwerk360's. I always worry a little when I update AQS and I worry more if firmware updates are included. So far I have never had any trouble. Glad you got it sorted out.