• 30.05.2024, 15:04
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Help needed please

Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2022, 14:43

Hi
i am in the process of stripping my corsair com pros and lighting hubs out and uninstalling the icue software as it is pants and was causing weird lighting glitches.

so i am in the process of finding if i can 6 x splitty 4 pcb's and 2 x farbwerk' s to run 21 corsair LL 120 and 140 fans plus my corsair 2080 gpu block and the EK quantum rgb cpu block plus EK quantum flt 360 rgb res combo. (Ek stuff on a a dual rgb splitter on one of the remaining chanels on the 2nd farbwerk).

Is there anything else i need guys ie Octo or Quadro plus any other leads to get this setup working with my Aquasuite software.

Also what would be the best way to connect all this together please plus i only have 2 onboard usb headers.

Any help would be app

plus any info in where i can get the above hardware as everywhere in the uk is sold out plus no one wants to post to uk anymore because of Brexit. :)

Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2022, 15:48

Zitat

any info in where i can get the above hardware as everywhere in the uk is sold out plus no one wants to post to uk anymore because of Brexit.

One supplier option is HIGHFLOW.NL from Rotterdam.

Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2022, 06:36

Try these:

Splitty4 Here

Farbwork 360 Here
"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2022, 17:18

If you want to control the fan speeds with Aquasuite you will definitely need an Octo or Quadro (or maybe an Aquaero). With 21 fans, you will probably need at least one Octo but it depends on how you group the fans for PWM speed control. For example, 3 fans on a 360mm rad would typically all be connected to the same PWM port on an Octo.

Also, since you are planning on 6 Splitty4's and 2 Farbwerk360's, you should be aware that currently, there is no synchronization between the Farbwerk360's. I found this out the hard way when I added a second Farbwerk360. One of the Aquacomputer reps posted a few months ago that they would be adding the ability to sync RGBpx ports in a future release but I have not heard anything about this since. I don't know if the sync will be limited to the Farbwerk360 or will also include RGBpx ports on other devices like the Octo, D5 Next, High Flow Next, etc. They did not specify this, or when RGBpx port sync capability would be added.

Farbwerk Versions - Your list says 2 x Farbwerk's. What you actually need is the Farbwerk360 which is for 5VDC ARGB LEDs. Aquacomputer also sells the Farbwerk (no 360) in 2 variants which are for 12VDC LEDs only. There is also the Farbwerk Nano which has a single RGBpx port and is for 5VDC ARGB LEDs. For the LEDs in the Corsair fans, you need the Farbwerk360 or Farbwerk Nano.

If you need more USB2,0 ports, you can get a Hubby7.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Speedy-VI« (28. Juli 2022, 17:20)

RE: Help needed please

Sonntag, 31. Juli 2022, 11:39

Zitat von »'Replicatorsg1«

[/size]

First you need a USB extender Hubby 7 Can help you expand USB ports up to 7,
I have 18 external fans. Controlled with aquaero 6XT and 6LT.
The 9 fans in the case are connected to splitty4 for BIOS control.
Not necessarily OCTO or Quadro unless you want to use~ :)

Montag, 1. August 2022, 16:49

Thank you guys for info.

So 6 x splitty4's and 2-3 x Farbwerk 360's for the 21 corsair fans and Aquasuite, so i don't need an Octo or Quadro? (sold my Aquaero 5 xt last year).

I just want to set fan speeds to about 900rpm all round and be able to set rgb led colour, i am not bothered about individual control just static or presets for all.
Would fan speed control be in the Aquasuite software once all the splitty4's are connected and the same for the Farbwerk 360's for lighting, or am i missing something.

How do i daisy chain it all so i do not have and breaks in connections,(just worried about the 21st fan ...5x 4 fans and led on the splitty4's then to the Farbwerk 360's , on the last channel on the 2nd Farbwerk 360 i would split the 2 Ek devices ie FLT res and cpu block on one channel.

Will def order a Hubby7 usb hub. how many do you think i need for the above

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Replicatorsg1« (1. August 2022, 17:15)

Montag, 1. August 2022, 17:52

So 6 x splitty4's and 2-3 x Farbwerk 360's for the 21 corsair fans and Aquasuite
The Farbwerk360 can only control the LEDs. The Splitty4 is just a passive board that distributes the incoming signals to the Connectors. It cannot control anything.
If you want to control the Fan speed, you need a Fan controller (Aquaero / Octo / Quadro)

Montag, 1. August 2022, 17:59

Hufeisen
Thank you for the advice ,so i will need an octo or quadroor Aquaero lite.
how many of those would i need to control 21 fans please.

Montag, 1. August 2022, 18:24

Do you know how many LEDs are in each of the EK components?

The Farbwerk360 has a limit of 90 LEDs per channel. Individual strips cannot be bridged on multiple channels.

Each LL120 has 16 LEDs in it. This means you can put 5 on each channel and there will be space for 10 more LEDs on each channel. 21 of these fans will require 5 channels, so you will need 2x Farbwerk360 at a minimum.

The Corsair GPU block also has 16 LEDs. You can put that on Ch1 of Farbwerk360 #2 along with the lone fan if you want. Otherwise, you could put it on its own channel on #2. This would probably make the wiring the easiest and cleanest.

The EK components could then go on any of the 4 channels on Farbwerk360 #2. You can select the channel(s) that are the easiest and cleanest from a wiring standpoint.

One small note is that there are two versions of the Splitty4. The original does not have the capability to daisy chain multiple Splitty4s. The current/newer version does have this capability. This might not be an issue for you since you're limited to five fans per channel anyway. If you had only one Splitty4 per channel, then you would need 6x Splitty4 and you would be using 6 LED channels. Since you would already have 8 total channels available, this wouldn't really change anything in your wiring.

Dienstag, 2. August 2022, 15:02

cptninc

Thank you for your advice, much app.

The EK Quantum FLT res/d5 has 21 led's inbuilt D-RGB connector 3-pin 5V digital LED header, and the Ek Quantum Amd 5900x cpu block has 24 led's on a 12v 4pin standard rgb header

So just to confirm before ordering from Aquatuning(only ones with stock plus delivery to uk, god damn Brexit)

6 X RGBpx Splitty4 (aquacomputer.de) for 21 Corsair LL fans

2 OR 3 farbwerk 360 (aquacomputer.de) (not using the strips, 21 fans in the Corsair 1000D is bright enough)

plus an OCTO fan controller for PWM fans (aquacomputer.de)
or
aquaero 6 LT USB fan controller (aquacomputer.de) ( no front drive bays in the 1000D , shame the Aquaero 5 xt looked great in my previous 900D build , sold it last year)

Plus 1 or 2 HUBBY7 internal USB 2.0 Hub (aquacomputer.de).

Could someone enlighten me please, the hubby7 looks like it only has 3 usb 2.0 ports on it, or am i missing something

So how many usb cables from all the above items need to be connected to the hubby7 please.

Anyone can chip in on this post, all advice is greatly app. :)

Update.. i can get an Aquaero 6 xt for about £70 ( just remove the screen for LT ver) in perfect condition , so might not need the octo, what do you think

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Replicatorsg1« (2. August 2022, 16:10)

Dienstag, 2. August 2022, 19:20

Ek Quantum Amd 5900x cpu block has 24 led's on a 12v 4pin standard rgb header
For the 12V rgb, you need to buy the old Farbwerk (without 360 in the name)

You need 6x Splitty4, 2x Farbwerk 360, 1x Hubby7.

The Hubby7 has 7 USB Ports. Each 9pin connector on the Hubby7 can handle two USB Devices.

Remayz

Dienstag, 2. August 2022, 20:06

hmm.. can't delete post.. nvm :)

Mittwoch, 3. August 2022, 01:07

Just remember, the Farbwerk360's do not sync to each other. This limitation may affect what LEDs you assign to which Farbwerk360.

The Hubby7 has 7 USB2,.0 ports. The main USB port to the mobo and USB port-1 are both single row 5-pin headers. The headers with 2 rows of pins are 2 USB ports each - one with 5 pins and one with 4 pins. USB2.0 only uses 4 pins and ground.

If you plug in a single-row USB cable, there is nothing preventing you from plugging it in backwards. Make sure to note the polarity of the USB cable and the header on the Hubby7 when you plug them in. If you plug the cable in backwards it won't blow up but it also won't work. In this image from the Owner's Manual you can see that USB ports 2&3, 4&5, and 6&7 are all dual row headers.

Hubby7 from Manual.jpg