• 21.05.2024, 04:24
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

[solved] Highflow next through Quadro indicates 16X the real flow

Freitag, 29. Juli 2022, 17:00

Hi i have a high flow next that i plugged both on usb and a flow input of a quadro (my quadro is plugged both in usb and aquabus to an aquaero 5)

on aquasuite while the hgighflow indicates 106l/h on the quadro (and then on the aquaero) it indicates 1775l/h

on the quadro when i go to the sensor i cannot change to the correct value, i have the choice for older aquacomputer flowmeters not the next.

i checked on the doc again and there is no limitation about that.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »psychotik2k3« (30. Juli 2022, 00:17)

Freitag, 29. Juli 2022, 17:12

Please check if you have selected the right option.

Samstag, 30. Juli 2022, 00:16

thanks that was that.

Samstag, 30. Juli 2022, 19:22

I am confused. How can you have a Quadro connected to USB and to an Aquaero via Aquabus? I thought if you connected a Quadro or an Octo to an Aquaero via Aquabus, the fan controller becomes a slave to the Aquaero and would not longer appear as a separate device in Aquasuite. Is it OK to connect a Quadro or Octo with USB and to an Aquaero via Aquabus at the same time?

RE: [solved] Highflow next through Quadro indicates 16X the real flow

Sonntag, 31. Juli 2022, 12:01

Zitat von »'that.[/quote«

You don't need to connect high flow to aquaero with aquabus that would result in a detection error,
Use aquaero's information pages to select the correct signal high flow number :)

Montag, 1. August 2022, 06:25

I am confused. How can you have a Quadro connected to USB and to an Aquaero via Aquabus? I thought if you connected a Quadro or an Octo to an Aquaero via Aquabus, the fan controller becomes a slave to the Aquaero and would not longer appear as a separate device in Aquasuite. Is it OK to connect a Quadro or Octo with USB and to an Aquaero via Aquabus at the same time?

Yes you can connect both at the same time
"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

Montag, 1. August 2022, 19:36

OK thank you. I thought that the Aquabus connection and the USB connection were exclusive to each other.

Montag, 1. August 2022, 20:26

If memory serves, having the octo/quadro aquabus connected to the aquaero, does slave the pwm ports to the aquaero. Doing so essentially excludes the fan controllers from the octo/quadro for a total of 4 controllers (aquaero only), instead of 12/8 possible controllers. (octo 8 + aquaero 4 or quadro 4 + aquaero 4)