• 09.05.2024, 19:49
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

klara

[bug report] Flow rate in l/m does not work

Sonntag, 28. August 2022, 10:28

Since high flow NEXT only supports l/h for unit of flow rate, I made a virtual sensor to display it in l/m.

Here, you can see the Flow rate virtual sensor reports the output value in l/h, even though the out block in diagram reports it in l/m.

RE: [bug report] Flow rate in l/m does not work

Sonntag, 28. August 2022, 11:27

Since high flow NEXT only supports l/h for unit of flow rate, I made a virtual sensor to display it in l/m.

Here, you can see the Flow rate virtual sensor reports the output value in l/h, even though the out block in diagram reports it in l/m.

Verified plus another oddity noted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6dHGV7u0eM

Sonntag, 28. August 2022, 12:37

According to sebastion there are two values that may not be altered in the virtual sensor module, flow rate and temperature.

Sonntag, 28. August 2022, 12:42

According to sebastion there are two values that may not be altered in the virtual sensor module, flow rate and temperature.

Interesting but how come if I change the output unit to l/h it shows the calculated l/m value just with the l/h value ?

(see last part of my video)

Feels more like a bug than a feature to me :)

Remayz

Sonntag, 28. August 2022, 13:52

you have to change the displayed unit in Aquasuite options directly (meaning losing L/h display).
It's one or the other :)

Edit : nevermind, the link aswered that already

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Remayz« (28. August 2022, 13:53)