• 27.04.2024, 17:29
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

how to create virtual software sensor for cpu voltages showing average voltages

Mittwoch, 31. August 2022, 18:43

Hopefully someone out there can help me with this one,what i am trying to do is create a software sensor in aquasuite showing the average or even constant voltages of my cpu,i had an issue with my cpu underclocking itself to like 500mhz when it should have been like 3.80ghz,i think it may have something to do with my voltages etc,so i would like a way if possible to create a virtual software sensor in aquasuite,so that if this happens,i can see if it is my voltages or anything related that is causing this very random issue more prominent when pushing the system.
I know it is not a temperature issue as my max is around 55.c thats with watercooling and the core temperature of the cpu.
Hopefully someone can help me make a sensor to view my voltages to see if this is a probable cause of my issues and also a way to monitor things as well.
Probably more important of the monitoring side of things.
Thank you in advance.
Mr Gerard M Stadalius

RE: how to create virtual software sensor for cpu voltages showing average voltages

Mittwoch, 31. August 2022, 19:13

Hopefully someone out there can help me with this one,what i am trying to do is create a software sensor in aquasuite showing the average or even constant voltages of my cpu,i had an issue with my cpu underclocking itself to like 500mhz when it should have been like 3.80ghz,i think it may have something to do with my voltages etc,so i would like a way if possible to create a virtual software sensor in aquasuite,so that if this happens,i can see if it is my voltages or anything related that is causing this very random issue more prominent when pushing the system.
I know it is not a temperature issue as my max is around 55.c thats with watercooling and the core temperature of the cpu.
Hopefully someone can help me make a sensor to view my voltages to see if this is a probable cause of my issues and also a way to monitor things as well.
Probably more important of the monitoring side of things.
Thank you in advance.

I would adapt this method I used to get average CPU speed.

Just change the inputs and the number of them as required

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2rTdCfQbh0

Mittwoch, 31. August 2022, 20:55

Thank you excellent,i really do appreciate your help.
Mr Gerard M Stadalius