• 27.04.2024, 22:55
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aqausuite utilisation

Freitag, 2. September 2022, 23:26

Hi all, quick quesiton on the amount of utilisation the aquasuite page displays generate. How much do they effect the utilisation rate of the CPU and system? And a slightly OCD question: if I have several pages in the app, do they all generate utilisaiton, or only the one page that's currently selected? Are all these pages still working away in the background?

Samstag, 3. September 2022, 13:15

Running the Task Manager should give you a utilization indication.
I believe only the active display page is processed.

Remayz

Samstag, 3. September 2022, 17:20

... and if you only use one main monitoring page, you can delete the ones created automatically for each device too.
You can re-generate those in aquasuite settings should you have a need for them.
It's actually a good idea to create one single monitoring page, just to remove the clutter when you have several devices plugged in

Samstag, 3. September 2022, 19:22

Thanks InfoSeeker and Remayz. Yes was planning to delete the standard ones and go to a single page, ultimately, but I am currently trying to refine my monitoring page, and I like to keep a few iterations or different tests present on different pages whilst I develop it. Good to know it’s not a cumulative effect on utilisation from multiple pages. Who knows my monitoring page might make an appearance on the Show My Dashboard thread soon!

Samstag, 3. September 2022, 22:13

I have several Overview Pages that I use. One for overall system stats, and another that is GPU based. I have versions of these pages with item coordinates set to place the pages on my 2 internal stat displays, which in the Windows raster are located far from coordinate [0,0]. If I want to look at these pages on my desktop, I have to scroll way over to get to them. To get around this, I made copies of these pages but with starting coordinate [0,0]. This way I can view the pages on my stat displays and also view them on my main display without having to scroll way over to see them. Works great. I also have a few test pages where I do my experiments with XAML code and graphs. I have not noticed that having all of these pages puts more load on the CPU.

I have noticed that having AQS running consistently adds about 10ns to my memory latency. I discovered this while overclocking my RAM. I could not figure out why I was getting ~70ns of latency in the AIDA64 Cache & Memory Benchmark when others with similar setups were getting ~55ns. By process of elimination I discovered that ~5ns was due to various things running in the background, but the big one was AQS. Terminating AQS and its service lowered latency by ~10ns. I did some Googling and discovered that others have also noticed this. I don't know why AQS adds 10ns of memory latency, or if it depends on how AQS is set up. I consider AQS to be a "critical" program (along with HWINFO), so I just live with the 10ns of additional latency.