• 31.05.2024, 20:50
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Leakshield Event Log Questions

Mittwoch, 14. September 2022, 16:34

II have questions about the Leakshield (LS) Event Log.

When I look at the LS Status screen in AQS, at the bottom there is an area that says Leakshield Events. There are 4 entries in the Event window, with ID numbers 1 to 4. Event ID #1 is System Start with date 01/01/0001. Event ID # 2 through 4 are all dated 03/05/2021 @02.16PM. Event ID #2 is "ChangeModeShield". Event ID # 3 and 4 are "ShieldSetpointChanged". These seem like reasonable things to be in an event log. I can (and did) export the log to a text file. I can also reset it which I have not done yet. I did not see any way to enable or disable logging. My questions are:

1 - How and when do entries get made into this Event Log? I have power cycled the LS several times. I went through the setup wizard and have changed modes several times. I also had a high coolant temp alarm. Why are none of these things entered into this Event log? I don't see a checkbox anywhere to enable/disable logging to the Event Log and I could not find anything in the Owner's Manual or FAQ.

2 - Disregarding the odd date for Event ID 1 (01/01/0001),the dates for Events 2 through 4 are confusing because in the LS Status screen Events window the dates are 03/05/2021 but in the log export, they are 05/03/2021. In Europe, dates in this format are usually day, month, year. Since the dates are 03/05/2021 in the LS Status page Event Log area, but 05/03/2021 in the Log export, I don't know if they mean March 5th, 2021 or May 3rd, 2021. Either way, why are Events 2 through 4 dated 05/03/2021 (or 03/05/2021)? Did these event occur at the factory during a QC check? Leakshield was introduced in June of 2021. If these Event Log dates are valid, then my Leakshield was factory tested 1 to 3 months before they announced the product. Considering how fast this product sells out, it seems unlikely that they are still selling units made over 16 months ago. I would not be upset if my Leakshield was manufactured ~16 months ago. It just seems very unlikely.

2022-0914 LS Diagram.jpg

Leakshield Log.jpg

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Speedy-VI« (14. September 2022, 16:47)

Freitag, 16. September 2022, 07:22

The events generated by leakshield. At a disconnect or power all events are deleted, you see only the last events.
This can be helpful when looking for errors. It is not intended for anything more.