• 27.04.2024, 18:18
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Quadro Curve Shape

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2022, 20:52

I'm setting up my fans.

If the curve shape for a fan custom to each fan or a global setting?

When I switch between the different ones it seems to reset to the other curve, just not sure how it supposed to be?

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2022, 22:23

If the QUADRO is the same as the OCTO or even the Aquaero, you will have 1 curve controller per fan output, so you SHOULD be able to control each fan output individually using a curve controller.
With the OCTO, it's pretty clever, because you can set up one curve controller and then copy those settings to the other 7 fan curve controllers. I'm pretty sure the same goes for the QUADRO.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »MotoMazz« (14. Dezember 2022, 22:25)

/MotoMazz

Remayz

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2022, 22:38

when you've made your fan curves, go to the profiles tab and SAVE the damn settings to one of the Quadro profiles :p
Otherwise, when you change profiles, all your hard work is lost

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2022, 22:42

As MotoMazz stated, each port has it's own controller. If you want a global setting, make a controller for a fan, then copy to the other fans. (SHORT CLIP)

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2022, 23:56

I think it a bug in aquasuite then since it just doesn't display it correctly.

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2022, 02:46

Any screenshots you can share?

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2022, 11:14

I started with both fans with 0 curve, I then edit this fan to give the 20 curve.

When I switch to the other fan you can see its like the curve from the other fan is in settings, although I assume based on comments that isn't true, and the picture shows that its still linear

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2022, 11:32

The slider is ONLY for a initial curve shape setup.

When you switch between the fans you have one indivual curve for eache fan.
Everything looks right so far.

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2022, 13:35

OK, I find it a little confusing from a useability perspective but I get your point.

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2022, 13:40

OK, I find it a little confusing from a useability perspective

If you drag and drop points manually or change values, what should the slider adjust to?
This is only possible during the initial creation of a curve.