• 26.04.2024, 15:20
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquasuite Overview Page Thumbnails Not Updating

Freitag, 6. Januar 2023, 17:25

I've got Aquasuite with various Aqua products configured within it. As well, I've got several Overview pages created, most of them the defaults that came with the products, as well as a few custom ones. For some reason, a couple of the pages (one default, one custom) refuse to have their thumbnails update, no matter what I try and do with them.

Not a big issue, but would be nice to resolve it. Any troubleshooting steps you could provide would be great.

Freitag, 6. Januar 2023, 21:51

Bit difficult to tell what is not updating from a picture, though the charts look to have history

Remayz

Freitag, 6. Januar 2023, 22:33

it's the little thumbnail pictures on the left list of overview pages. They seem not to update

Freitag, 6. Januar 2023, 22:33

Sorry, should have circled it. It's the thumbnails on the left hand side for the overview pages where you select which one to see. You can see that the D5 Next and aquaero_AK_REV10X thumbnails are just generic images where as the other ones have actual previews of what the pages look like.

Samstag, 7. Januar 2023, 06:10

I have a few that also do that. I have never been able to figure out why, but I think it has something to do with whether or not the overview page has been sent to the desktop. I have noticed that sometimes the thumbnail will appear after sending the page to the desktop but not always. I suspect there is a bug.