• 27.04.2024, 07:41
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Power Adjust 3 Temp Sensor

Sonntag, 14. Mai 2023, 02:23

I am trying to understand the difference between the Power Adjust 3 Standard version and the Ultra version. The product description says, "In addition to the manual setting options of the standard version, the poweradjust 2 in the ultra version can also use the external temperature sensor to regulate the power.". I noticed it says Power Adjust 2 but I think that is just a typo. The Owner's Manual says, "In Automatic temperature control” mode (Ultra version only), the fan power will be dynamically adjusted depending on the current temperature sensor reading". The product photos look identical and both versions have a 2-pin temp sensor header. Is the difference in the Ultra version strictly a software or firmware difference? If only the Ultra version allows fan power to be controlled by the temp sensor, then what does the temp senor do on the Standard version?

Montag, 15. Mai 2023, 07:11

https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…641&language=en
You can upgrade a standard version to ultra

Montag, 15. Mai 2023, 19:07

Thank you for posting this information. I did not know that an upgrade from the Standard version to Ultimate version was possible.