• 13.05.2024, 14:15
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

klara

in-line vs plug type temperature sensor

Dienstag, 16. Mai 2023, 07:59

I have both of in-line temperature sensor and plug fitting type temperature sensor from aquacomputer.

Is there any recommendation which one will be better?
If it depends, please let me know what I should care to get better and consistent result.

Remayz

Dienstag, 16. Mai 2023, 09:27

well, the in-line is subjectively more elegant and does not require a T fitting to connect. Apart from that, they are for all intents and purposes the same.
NTC sensors are not exactly the most precise of devices anyway, that's why Aquasuite allows you to set some offset on the temperature sensors.

Chose the one that intergrates better in your loop

klara

Dienstag, 16. Mai 2023, 09:55

well, the in-line is subjectively more elegant and does not require a T fitting to connect. Apart from that, they are for all intents and purposes the same.
NTC sensors are not exactly the most precise of devices anyway, that's why Aquasuite allows you to set some offset on the temperature sensors.

Chose the one that intergrates better in your loop
In that case, I prefer plug type at additional ports of pump top or reservoir because in-line temperature sensor is easily pulled out from the fitting. Thanks alot!