• 18.06.2024, 11:38
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

SOLVED - How to connect ULTITUBE D5 100 PRO LEAKSHIELD reservoir with D5 NEXT

Sonntag, 20. August 2023, 06:51

https://imgur.com/a/Tt9kW2k

Please assist me with where this connection goes and what it controls?? I figured out the top one goes to internal USB, the middle one goes to the RGBpx connector on the Farbwerks 360, but what does this bottom one go to? And do I need to connect the one on the bottom left?

I'm probably just dumb but I don't see any marking of "USB" or "RGBpx" or ANY TEXT of any kind on the actual pump near the connection ports, this makes the manual quite unhelpful as I don't know which port is which. Please explain like I'm 5.

Edit. This has been solved, thank you. :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »CaptainOblivious« (21. August 2023, 00:19)

Sonntag, 20. August 2023, 07:16

https://aquacomputer.de/handbuecher.html…EXT_english.pdf
The manual explains the connections of the D5NEXT, look at 5. Electrical connections
The 5pin one is internal USB, the middle one is the fan/flow sensor connector and the small one is for RGBpx or Aquabus.
USB must be connected just like the LEAKSHIELD.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Sonntag, 20. August 2023, 19:38

Maybe this will help. Click on this link to see the picture. I can never get them to appear in the post for some reason.

D5 Next Back C1.jpg

Sonntag, 20. August 2023, 22:39

Maybe this will help. Click on this link to see the picture. I can never get them to appear in the post for some reason.

[attach]10418[/attach]
Thank you so much my man!! 10/10 helpful. I did figure out that there was text on the bottom of the pump which showed which connection was which, but I had to remove the white anti vibration padding to see it.

Since I don't know the names of these ports by heart yet this is an awesome reference. I appreciate it. :thumbsup:

Sonntag, 20. August 2023, 22:41

https://aquacomputer.de/handbuecher.html…EXT_english.pdf
The manual explains the connections of the D5NEXT, look at 5. Electrical connections
The 5pin one is internal USB, the middle one is the fan/flow sensor connector and the small one is for RGBpx or Aquabus.
USB must be connected just like the LEAKSHIELD.
Thank you sir. The manual did state those things but it didn't say which one was the "middle one" or the "small one" or the "5pin" which was my confusion (and I couldn't find the markings on the pump itself because they were hidden under the anti vibration rubber). I understand it all now though, thanks for your help!