• 20.05.2024, 19:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

X73 stuck on 96% firmware update - tested 5 different Aqauero 6 on many machines - please help

Sonntag, 3. September 2023, 17:48

Guys,

I need your urgent help - I just installed new Aquaero 6 PRO - 5 different ones, brand new, tested on 2 different PCs - none can upgrade firmware on X73 and I cannot find any older aqua suite version for download.
I tested few different cables, ports.... nothing works.

Please help.

Sebastian

Montag, 4. September 2023, 06:08

I don't understand what you mean. Aquasuite X73 release notes do not say there is a firmware update for the Aquaero 6 Pro, so I don't understand what you mean by "none can upgrade firmware on X.73". When you download Aquasuite. its just an installer. My understanding is that the installer looks at what Aquacomputer devices you have and the status of your license. It will install the latest version (currently X.73) if your license is active. If your license is expired. it will install whatever version was the latest at the time your license expired. This ensures that you can always download a version of Aquasuite even if you choose not to keep your license active.

This has nothing to do with firmware updates, but if a new version of Aquasuite does include one or more firmware updates, once that firmware is updated, the updated device(s) will not be able to communicate with earlier versions of Aquasuite. Version X.73 included a firmware update for the Leakshield only. I looked at the Aquasuite release notes. It looks like the Aquaero 5 & 6 firmware was last updated to version 2104 with Aquasuite X.12 in February 2020. Aquasuite X.12 was a major update and included firmware updates for the D5 Next, Quadro, Octo, Farbwerk360, Farbwerk Nano, and Aquaero 5 & 6.

Also, are you saying that you have 5 Aquaero 6 Pros? I see they are in stock in the Aquacomputer online Shop, I think for the first time in a very long time. Did you just buy them?

Montag, 4. September 2023, 07:17

OK so let me be clear:

I bought many brand new Aqauero 6 PRO, 10 PCS. All came with firmware 2100. Once installing these for the 1st time aquasuite gives X73 option only but to make aquaero working it requires flashing firmware to 2104. And while doing so, any Aquaero I tested, at least five, on two different machines) stopped flashing at 96% of the progress. I also tested three different USB cables, WIN 10 and 11, different USB ports. Nothing works - each time it stops at 96%.

Please help. I need to send the computer ASAP and without Aquaero I cannot do anything.

Montag, 4. September 2023, 07:36

We release today a Bugfix Release that fix this issue. Wait for The X74 Version.
Update the aquasuite after the relase with the setup from the website, then update your devices.

Montag, 4. September 2023, 09:23

Luckily I found Windows image with X68 - worked well, so yes please correct X73.... And just for the future please give an option to install few older variants, not just the latest one...

All the best,

Sebastian