• 05.06.2024, 08:12
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

High Flow Next Issue

Sonntag, 29. Oktober 2023, 08:00

The high flow next has been working properly up until recently for me. My issue is that it is not reporting flow rate properly when it used to report it no problem. It is showing 0L/h when my pump is set to 100% rpm when it used to say 180 L/h at that same speed. How do i address this issue?

Sonntag, 29. Oktober 2023, 08:31

Hi,

0 ml/h in the Display or Aquasuite?

The temperatures of the components are o.k?

Any Ball Valve accidentally closed?
Any Hose kinked?

Can you provide a Picture of the "Flow Sensor Page" in Aquasuite?

Sonntag, 29. Oktober 2023, 16:20

0L/h on the display, I am not currently using aquasuite. There is no ball valve or kinked hose and the temperatures are good. The only thing that is the problem is the flowrate on the display.

Sonntag, 29. Oktober 2023, 16:26

Have you tried a factory resett?

Montag, 30. Oktober 2023, 04:28

Yes, I have. It still stays at 0L/h

Montag, 30. Oktober 2023, 06:22

If still under warranty -> send the flow sensor back.

Can you hear some noise from the Rotor?
Maybe something is blocking the Rotor from turning or something is wrong with the Hall sensors
»Peter von Frosta« hat folgende Datei angehängt:
  • Unbenannt.jpg (164,48 kB - 46 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 14. Mai 2024, 19:38)