• 28.04.2024, 16:22
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

New D5 next pumps are noisy.. :( rattling sounds

Dienstag, 26. Dezember 2023, 05:07

Hi, I installed new pumps in my system today. It growls from the first start. What do you think about it?

Link for video https://webshare.cz/#/file/ziF6qzccse/pumpen-mov
Thanks.

Dienstag, 26. Dezember 2023, 11:15

Can´t open your video. I have "Dia Show" :rolleyes:
when i want to see your video, i must pay?

Asus ROG Maximus Z790 APEX - 13700K - EKWB Quantum Velocity² Full Nickel - AC Ultitube D5 100 Pro Leakshield - 64GB Corsair Dominator - RTX 4090FE - 4x 2TB WD_Black SN850X - SB X AE-5 Plus - O11 DynamicEVO - 13x UNIFAN SL INF - PHANTEKS AMP v2 1000

Asrock LiveMixer Z790 - 13600K - Noctua NH U12A - 64GB Corsair Dominator - RTX 3090FE - 3x 2TB WD_Black SN850X - SB Z - O11 DynamicEVO - 10x UNIFAN SL INF - PHANTEKS AMP1000

Dienstag, 26. Dezember 2023, 13:17

Hi there,

I have uploaded the Video to youtube: movie

If the OP has something against it - please let me know...

Dienstag, 26. Dezember 2023, 15:51

Hi there,

I have uploaded the Video to youtube: movie

If the OP has something against it - please let me know...
Thanks for youtube upload.. what do you think about it? pumps shouldn't make noises like that, i think... :(

Dienstag, 26. Dezember 2023, 17:28

pumps shouldn't make noises like that, i think...

No, that doesn't sound good...
The only strange thing is that it occurs with both pumps. Perhaps some kind of resonance?
Does the "ultitop dual" vibrate when the noise occurs or is there contact with the housing somewhere (the left Pump)?
Maybe there is still air in the cooling medium? Tiny Bubbles in the reservoir with (both) Pump Speed at 100%?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Peter von Frosta« (26. Dezember 2023, 17:33)

Dienstag, 26. Dezember 2023, 21:32

pumps shouldn't make noises like that, i think...

No, that doesn't sound good...
The only strange thing is that it occurs with both pumps. Perhaps some kind of resonance?
Does the "ultitop dual" vibrate when the noise occurs or is there contact with the housing somewhere (the left Pump)?
Maybe there is still air in the cooling medium? Tiny Bubbles in the reservoir with (both) Pump Speed at 100%?
I tried tilting the computer in different ways to get all the bubbles out. No difference unfortunately.The pumps do not touch anything. I don't feel good about it either. I'll try to check the pumps tomorrow. I just don't know what to look for in pumps.But im afraid i will have to rma the pumps

Dienstag, 26. Dezember 2023, 23:29

maybe try the the pump without the Ultitop Dual outside the pc and check the noise then.

If it is possible...

little loop only pump
Asus ROG Maximus Z790 APEX - 13700K - EKWB Quantum Velocity² Full Nickel - AC Ultitube D5 100 Pro Leakshield - 64GB Corsair Dominator - RTX 4090FE - 4x 2TB WD_Black SN850X - SB X AE-5 Plus - O11 DynamicEVO - 13x UNIFAN SL INF - PHANTEKS AMP v2 1000

Asrock LiveMixer Z790 - 13600K - Noctua NH U12A - 64GB Corsair Dominator - RTX 3090FE - 3x 2TB WD_Black SN850X - SB Z - O11 DynamicEVO - 10x UNIFAN SL INF - PHANTEKS AMP1000

Donnerstag, 28. Dezember 2023, 01:09

maybe try the the pump without the Ultitop Dual outside the pc and check the noise then.

If it is possible...

little loop only pump

Problem is solved.. I removed the rotors on the pumps and put them back after cleaning the ceramic bearing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIxa8jlbuwM

Donnerstag, 28. Dezember 2023, 20:10

Problem is solved.. I removed the rotors on the pumps and put them back after cleaning the ceramic bearing
Interesting. I am curious – were both pumps making this noise? When you disassembled the pumps to clean the ceramic bearings was the problem obvious? Did you see foreign material in there? I can see getting 1 pump with an issue but 2 pumps with this problem suggests there may have been a bad run of pumps.