• 28.04.2024, 04:14
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Features request

Dienstag, 9. Januar 2024, 20:53

Hi @Sven,
My setup is as follows:

D5 NEXT + highflow NEXT + D5 NEXT (aquasuite X.77)
All three devices outputs RGBx signals to their respective LED components (fans, strips, GPU, etc).
Two D5 Next pumps are powering fans through their PWM output.

So far so good.
Requests:
  • The ability to map inputs from playground to regulate fans when they're in Manual Mode, for example.
  • The ability to adjust RGBx brightness via inputs from playground regardless of their mode (Audio synced or not).
  • The ability to display sprectrum analyzer on desktop (or audio filters as sensor inputs). I really miss those WinAmp lights :)
  • The ability to configure more than 4 profiles for individual devices so that I can map different RGBx effects to Global profiles.
TIA!
»aquaman2030« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • RGBx.png
  • ManualFan.png
  • Inputs.png
  • spectrum analyzer.png

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »aquaman2030« (4. Februar 2024, 05:26)

Incorrect labeling in Rounding Function?

Samstag, 13. Januar 2024, 20:32

The second "Round down" label actually rounds UP.
»aquaman2030« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • rounding_label.png

RE: Incorrect labeling in Rounding Function?

Samstag, 13. Januar 2024, 23:04

I noticed the same thing - that the second Rounding down is actually Rounding up. I POSTED about this on the Aquacomputer Official Support subReddit because I have noticed that Aquacomputer tends to respond to posts there more reliably than they do to posts on this forum.

I also suggested that it would be nice if the Rounding mode was shown in the Rounding function block. For example, if Round up and down was selected, the block would say X=round(A)↓↑. If the mode is Round up it would say X-round(A)↑, If the mode is Round down it would say X-round(A)↓. I don't know how diffuclut it would be to do this. Sometimes I have made suggestions like this but Aquacomputer responds that it is not possible without doing major code changes. Other times they have implemented my suggestion. Sometimes they just ignore me. I figure there is no harm in asking.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Speedy-VI« (13. Januar 2024, 23:51)

RE: RE: Incorrect labeling in Rounding Function?

Sonntag, 14. Januar 2024, 01:26

Zitat

I noticed the same thing - that the second Rounding down is actually Rounding up. I POSTED about this on the Aquacomputer Official Support subReddit because I have noticed that Aquacomputer tends to respond to posts there more reliably than they do to posts on this forum.
AC_Shoggy directed me here. :)

RE: RE: RE: Incorrect labeling in Rounding Function?

Sonntag, 14. Januar 2024, 06:30

AC_Shoggy directed me here. :)
Oh that is your post on The Aquacomputer Support sub-Reddit. Well maybe they will respond here. Its hit or miss. I have posted feature requests, reported possible bugs, questions etc. here several times, waited a few days, maybe a week, then posted on Reddit and gotten a response within a day. Other times I will get a response here. While Aquacomputer reps do post here regularly, my impression is this is more of a users forum, The subReddit title is [OFFICIAL SUPPORT] Aqua Computer - General Discussion & Support, and that is where I tend to get the fastest response. YMMV...

Sonntag, 14. Januar 2024, 18:45

Came across this repo: https://github.com/aquacomputer?tab=repositories

Seems inactive.

Sonntag, 14. Januar 2024, 20:15

Came across this repo: https://github.com/aquacomputer?tab=repositories

Seems inactive.
Yeah that looks pretty dead. I have found some other Aquacomputer stuff on Github but not from Aquacomputer. IIRC, it had to do with using their products on Linux systems.

There is also an Unofficial Aquacomputer Discord but it is not very active which is a shame.
https://discord.gg/J9Wg9Ygu

Signal RGB also figured out how to control the Farbserk360 and Farbwerk Nano but to do it you have to shutdown Aquasuite and its Service which is a deal breaker for me.
LINK

Sonntag, 14. Januar 2024, 20:38

It's a shame really. I also had played around with SignalRGB and OpenRGB for a bit but they're hit or miss. I recently discovered that we could add additional audio filters as well; not just the default Low, Mid, High.

Montag, 15. Januar 2024, 08:45

this is fixed in the next version.