• 27.04.2024, 17:39
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Ultitube D5 missbeving, now in moisture alert forever

Samstag, 17. Februar 2024, 21:09

Hi

a Customer has a dual loop, running for a year now, already RMAed both pumps, no idea why, there was a EK mystic fog in the system. Not sure if pump was run on full speed, but nevertheless, it should be ok for a few months and not die.

On of the pumps goes to alarm with random messages. No idea why, but it worked.. but it beeped a lot

so now I went there, rebuild the system, found TONs of residue in filter, cleared everything up. Got distilled water in. Reconnected pump and now it says there is moisture in there. I've made sure that no water got it. Maybe some drop but even so, it's distilled water, should not a b problem.
Now pump is working perfectly fine... it just BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPS all the time. so the computer is unusable.

is there a way how to bypass that alarm? I will sign with my blood that I accept and risk involved, but that alarm just never stops. There was no moisture and there definitely is none now, pump is fine.
please tell me there is a way how to either reset that alarm to re-read it's state or to somehow bypass that alarm (no matter what I do in aquasuite, the alarm is always on)

thanks guys

jiri

Sonntag, 18. Februar 2024, 15:26

Maybe some drop but even so, it's distilled water, should not a b problem.
Now pump is working perfectly fine... it just BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPS all the time. so the computer is unusable.
One drop water inside the electronics can kill the controller. You can try to clean the pcb from the controller. an heat it up for a few hours 40 °C .. 4-5h. Disasemble the controller (2 PCBS) an clean it with IPA (Isopropanol).