• 14.06.2024, 21:11
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Will running just the D5 next be enough or do I need a quadro , usb hub, flow and temp sensors?

Dienstag, 21. Mai 2024, 19:13

This is my first custom loop. Its going in a new 7800x3d build with core1 aurora cpu block, and an optimus block on my 3090.
The ultitube pro d5 next combo looked perfect so I ordered that, my cpu block, 3 rads, epdm tubing, fittings, etc.... Im like $800 into acquiring parts for the loop and now read that the flow meter in the d5 next is just a virtual meter and not accurate. Alot of people suggest getting an octo/quadro, flowmeter, and temp sensor.
I have 2 usb2.0 headers on motherboard, one is used by my ambient case temp sensor, the other is used by the lcd readout display on my case, so to run an octo or anything else I will need an internal usb2.0 hub.
I was hoping to just daisychain my 6 140mm p14 fans to the fan header on the d5 next.
Will the d5 next be able to control the fan curve based off coolant temp just from the d5 next display on the pump or am I much better off connecting the pump to usb on the mb so that I can use the aquacomputer software?
Will the d5 next as a standalone be good enough to safely run my loop or should I be looking at getting a quadro/octo,flowmeter,tempsensor?
Its kind of crazy.... I started buying parts to do a custom loop because I got such a good deal on a used rtx 3090 with waterblock but by the time im done buying components I could of just bought a 4090 lol.
Oh well, ive always wanted to do a custom loop