• 22.06.2024, 03:53
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

JorisS

Aquaduct 360 LEDs blinking blue/both/red etc!?

Samstag, 1. März 2008, 19:37

Hi,

something seems to be amiss with my Aquaduct 360XT; for some reason the LED's are changing colour all the time, from all blue to blue/red to sometimes all red, then back to blue again...

Looking in Aquasuite the values are set to water out, and they jump up and down there, from 1% red to suddenly 56% or 75% or so, then back.

The problem started more or less spontaneously, or perhaps it was when I installed Vista 32 bits.

Tried to meddle with the settings and all, checked for alarms, but can't find anything really.

Anybody any idea what the problem might be and what to do about it?

Temperatures are very fine and below the lowest 'triangle mark' in the LED page... pump is working, water is at top level...

Cheers,
Joris

*edit*
If there's something specific I can test or do to check what's going on, please let me know! Or if you want me to take screenshots of anything in particular.

Yesterday I did a 'set 100% reference' after which the leds remained constant, something like 95% blue and 5% red. But after reboot it's 'blinking' again :S

JorisS

Re: Aquaduct 360 LEDs blinking blue/both/red etc!?

Donnerstag, 6. März 2008, 19:38

Thanks for all the replies, very helpful these forums ::)

If my post lacks vital information, please let me know what I should add or check and I will.

It's still doing it, but actually it seems to do so after startup when the temp is low. When temp climbs some degrees it turns to 'normal', constant colour which is about 95% blue and 5% red or so.

Until then it blinks gayly and I have no clue why. ???

Donnerstag, 6. März 2008, 22:07

try to make a eepromreset

dont know if it work - but you can try it
:rolleyes:

JorisS

Freitag, 7. März 2008, 01:57

Zitat von »b0nez«

try to make a eepromreset

dont know if it work - but you can try it

Ok will give it a go tomorrow and reply back here. Thanks.

Dienstag, 18. März 2008, 21:08

Mine does the same when I start up my PC. The light goes from red/blue to blue/red and red/blue again, but no alarm sound. Its not really an alarm because the light goes only red then and the system bleeps a sound. This is not the case, it just turns blue/red and red/blue. After 1 or 2 min it goes away and turns to full blue. When I turn off my PC and turn it on again its immediate blue but when I turn it of for a longer period like one night and start it up next day it goes blinking again. But again, after one or two minuts its normal again. No idea what it is though ....

jepdk

unregistriert

Samstag, 5. April 2008, 04:06

Hi, u just have too up the low temp, think it say 15 c, too like room temp that it hope it helps . ;)