• 10.05.2024, 20:04
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

USB Poweradjust setup

Sonntag, 20. April 2008, 20:07

Hey all.

Im just about to set up 2 USB Poweradjusts to control my 2 laing ddc pumps. I think i have the USB, Power, Pump RPM connector set up properly but i wasnt sure about whether i need to add any jumpers?

Can you adjust everything via the software anyway without using the jumpers? The only one i thought i might use was the de-aeration one to bleed the loop of air first. Can i deactivate it after though without having to remove the jumper manually?

The other question i had was the speed signal output - what do i gain if i connect this to my aquaero?

Thanks

Cyp.

Re: USB Poweradjust setup

Montag, 21. April 2008, 15:46

You don't need the jumpers. You can configurate/control everything with the aquasuite software.

The jumpers are useful if you want to load another profile without starting the aquasuite software.

Connecting the speed signal to the aquaero could give you information if everything is running. If no signal is available you can set an alarm or shutdown the system etc.