• 25.05.2024, 15:10
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Looking for help with USB power Adjust

Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2008, 21:57

How do I hook up a 2nd DDC on the power adjust? The manual doesn't say anything about it.

Thanks for your help.

Re: Looking for help with USB power Adjust

Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2008, 22:07

Welcome to the forum :)

It is not possible to add a second pump. The poweradjust was designed to use it with one Laing pump. A second pump would destroy the controller because of an overload.

Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2008, 22:26

Even though it states:

Moreover, the poweradjust USB also has an alternative power output which can be used for other pumps or very efficient fans with rpm-signal.

Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2008, 22:32

Yes, it can be used for other pumps - but not at the same time ;)

You could use more than one pump if they have a small load. The Laing pumps have a huge load; especially the starting current of them.

Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2008, 23:02

So then, this won't work for me. As I need to control 2 pumps, and i don't want to purchase a second one.