• 31.05.2024, 09:29
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Xconnect - the connection for SLI and Crossfire

Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2008, 20:05

After presenting the aquagrafx G200 for the coming GTX280 cards a simple SLI assembly was often wished by several users.

We have followed this wish and the result is the Xconnect, which can be used for all copper coolers of the current aquagrafx (except for 9800 GX2) and aquagratix series, so it is not only suitable for Nvidias SLI but also for ATIs Crossfire.

The Xconnect is manufactured from delrin and has G 1/4 " threads. The water flows behind each other through the connected coolers.

Currently the Xconnect is only an idea and we would like to hear your opinion, whether you would buy something like that or not or which changes or improvements should be done.

Here is a picture of the Xconnect:

Re: Xconnect - the connection for SLI and Crossfir

Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2008, 23:38

Looks nice any more pics there shoggy ?

drbo

Dienstag, 3. Juni 2008, 01:24

Very nice! I would go for one of these (I understood it would apply to my two 3870 in cfx, or does it ... I have the plexi edition?) ...

I can not see from the picture well enought how it is fixed to the coolers, and a show of the interior would be nice in order to i.e. suggest design changes ...

But what about a plexi version and the possibillity to ad some leds? 8)
WS: W10 | Asus Rog Strix X299 | i7-7820X | Asus Rog Strix 1080Ti | Dominator 32GB | Corsair 860AXi | 512GB Samsung EVO 970 |WC: EK-Waterblocks | AC- Monitor and Control | 3x EK-CoolStream PE 480 | LD PC-V8
Gamer:W10 | Asus R4E | i7 3930K | 3x Asus HD 7970 CF | Dominator 16GB| Corsair 1200AXi | 2x120GB I520 Raid0 | WC: EK-Waterblocks | AC- Monitor and Control | 4x Airplex PRO 360 | MM Extended Ascension

Dienstag, 24. Juni 2008, 02:28

Looks sweet, some more pictures/renderings would be nice though (like how does it attach, how does it look in situ, does it hinder any pci card between the gfx cards?
Def. a sellable product though.. and next up, the tripple sli variant ;) ;)

elanee

Mittwoch, 25. Juni 2008, 17:48

looks sweet i would definitely wait for this! looks realy cool and is a nice solution to my sli problem hope this one is going live:)
and would be cool to see this one in 3 way sli variant.
going to buy this if it comes out :)

elanee

Donnerstag, 26. Juni 2008, 17:33

is this sweet thingie going live or what ? would be nice to know since im in desperate need of it:)

Samstag, 28. Juni 2008, 04:52

Any chanse we could get a rendering/picture without the frontplate to see the channels inside?