• 27.04.2024, 19:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

AM2N32 SLI Mobo + Voltage regs

Samstag, 5. Juli 2008, 19:38

I recently bought these for a AM2N32 SLI Mobo

http://www.aqua-computer-systeme.de/shop…1d766670145e2a4

Or did AC send me the wrong parts as i see one looks to be smaller than the other?

order number #314951

Re: AM2N32 SLI Mobo + WARNING!

Samstag, 5. Juli 2008, 22:54

It says in the text that only the Asus Crosshair is 100% supported by this coolers. So maybe you bought the wrong spare part?

Re: AM2N32 SLI Mobo + WARNING!

Sonntag, 6. Juli 2008, 22:20

ok was looking at the pictures and there is a definite size difference between the 2 coolers they are showing with the product.

So i was sent the wrong ones then :'(

Just so happens on my mobo a mounting hole for the back plate was in the same place so i was lucky and able to install but seriously i was sent the wrong one.

Re: AM2N32 SLI Mobo + Voltage regs

Montag, 7. Juli 2008, 16:11

Now that im in the UK should i use AC's online shop or use the dealer in the UK?

Anyone have any experience with the UK shop listed by AC?

Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2008, 22:58

Ok so it seems my PC just melted :o

So if you have this mobo AM2N32, do NOT use the blocks as they only cover half the chips as it seems there is 2 layers.

The fact AC sent me the wrong cooler didnt make a diffrence :P

So who do i deal with while im in the UK... AC direct still or a UK dealer?

Anyone?

eeyore

unregistriert

Samstag, 19. Juli 2008, 17:35

Zitat von »MUFFDIVER«

Ok so it seems my PC just melted  :o

So who do i deal with while im in the UK... AC direct still or a UK dealer?

Anyone?

I would also be very interested to know the answer to this, as I am also based in the UK and looking into water-cooling for the first time.........

The UK site "linked" to this AC site within the "local stores" section does not appear to be that "up to date" and so does not build confidence.

In addition, the AC site appears to be "out of date" itself for I believe Kustom PCS advertise themselves as being resellers of Aquacomputer products yet they are not even mentioned in this AC site.

A little guidance from AC would be appreciated on this aspect please.

Mittwoch, 23. Juli 2008, 22:24

hehe my AM2N32 mobo is alive and kicking :o

And here is an up dated pic as i added the voltage coolers and added alot of 90 degree angles and i gained 1C when loaded...

So lots of 90's in my personal experience has been ok.

Here is a few snaps.

maN1C

Freitag, 1. August 2008, 15:22

I think you should try contacting ac directly first.

One of my mates run an UK based water cooling shop, and according to him, ac representative in UK is very slow on answering or responding to anything. At the moment one of my mates customers is waiting for a waterblock that he ordered 3 weeks ago...

Samstag, 2. August 2008, 09:55

Well not one person from AC as answered on here refrence the affects of buying from AC direct or a UK dealer...

Then again this is the english section to the forum ::)