• 02.06.2024, 02:18
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

smoothy

Aquaero Noise

Montag, 17. November 2008, 12:59

Hello,

I fired up my vfd aquareo for the first time this weekend, and i was met with a nasty little surprise.

It makes a very high pitched 'squealing' noise, which is actually louder than all the fans in my machine running at 1500rpm.

what should i do? is this a fault? its unbearable!

Re: Aquaero Noise

Montag, 17. November 2008, 13:06

Never heared about an noisy aquaero. Normaly there is no noise! Are you shure that the noise comes directly from the aquaero ?

Please also check the PSU. Maybe there is something wrong !

smoothy

Montag, 17. November 2008, 13:30

yes it definatly comes directly from the aquaero. i have removed all hardware from my system apart from my rads, fans, aquaero and my psu. Listening to my psu without the aquaero plugged in there is no noise, but with it plugged in the squealing returns. the pitch seems to change depending on what it is displaying, the screen where it displays the voltages to the fans, or the fans rpm, or the clock page, the squeal is more intense than the sensor overview page.

it is annoying, especially seen as im after a near silent pc

Montag, 17. November 2008, 18:02

Please try this also with more devices attached to the PSU (best a running system). If it's really noisy you can send us the display for exchange. But we never had an noisy aquaero.