• 24.06.2024, 02:19
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aquagratiX800 + Asus EAX800XT = Problem?

Donnerstag, 9. Dezember 2004, 14:33

Hi

Recently i bought the aquagratiX800 waterblock for X800-Serie to my Asus EAX800XT, but i'm not abel to install the block. This is becuasue of the fact that the fanconnector on the grafikcard is in the way and i can't tie the screws.

I've email the support but havent get any answers so i thought i try here inte forum and see if someone can help me here.

all help is appreciated.

Re: aquagratiX800 + Asus EAX800XT = Problem?

Donnerstag, 9. Dezember 2004, 15:15

hi, and welcome at this board :)

you got this card. right?

the problem is, that the aquagratiX800 cooling block will only fit with agp-x800 graphiccards. the pci-express cards have another layout.

i think it's the best way to write an e-mail to support@aqua-computer.de. maybe they will take it back.
and please note: mails can take a few days before you get a reply. ac is very busy at the moment, due to comming X-mas.
von all den dingen die mir sind verloren gegangen,
habe ich am meisten an meinem Verstand gehangen

Donnerstag, 9. Dezember 2004, 15:24

Thank u for the reply...Yes i have the PCI-E format så that might be the problem. I've emailed them so i well wait for further information ro the return...

Donnerstag, 9. Dezember 2004, 22:06

If you dont know if it fits, better ask first...
;)

The people in this board are fast... ;D