• 26.04.2024, 03:28
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

AquagraFX6800 Installation Question

Freitag, 10. Dezember 2004, 16:55

As my new Aquagra FX6800 came with no installation instructions, I have a few questions.
The (4) metal nuts/bolts and plastic washers are for the four center bolt holes around the GPU?
and the remaining plastic bolts for the other eight mounting holes?
The videocards stock bottom pressure plate is not needed?

Thanks in Advance.

Re: AquagraFX6800 Installation Question

Montag, 13. Dezember 2004, 08:40

Well I was able to get my 6800Ultra mounted to the AquagraFX6800. With one problem, the (4) metal bolts supplied by AC are just to short. I tried using them, but compressing the blocks core and then trying to get two cross-cornered bolts/plastic washers/nuts started is all but impossible. A person would need three hands. I had a few bolts of the same size but a few MM longer. With those, no problem...
Longer bolts Aqua-Computer..Please..

Montag, 13. Dezember 2004, 08:44

Zitat von »modsquad«

Well I was able to get my 6800Ultra mounted to the AquagraFX6800. With one problem, the (4) metal bolts supplied by AC are just to short. I tried using them, but compressing the blocks core and then trying to get two cross-cornered bolts/plastic washers/nuts started is all but impossible. A person would need three hands. I had a few bolts of the same size but a few MM longer. With those, no problem...
Longer bolts Aqua-Computer..Please..

Montag, 13. Dezember 2004, 11:28

Hi,

you need the backplate. If you don´t use it, the screws included are too short. ;) ;D

Cheers

Stefan

Montag, 13. Dezember 2004, 11:34

The screws are too short..Back plate or not..Shame on AC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>